Why Affordable Housing Awareness?
The conversation about affordable housing for working-class citizens is an ever-evolving dialogue. It is our goal as an organization to bring light to issues impacting high rental rates and home prices. These issues create barriers to achieving the "American Dream" and leave community members the enormous burden of extending their funds to keep a roof over their family's heads.
With the donations raised, PUSH Ministry will work with government agencies and private companies to bring housing developments to the metro area that are sustainable, modern, and priced at rates that qualify for programs that include resources like down payment assistance.
We created this competition to bring awareness to people's real-life challenges in finding affordable, suitable living conditions for their families. It is our hope that you post your best photo or video and caption to bring attention to a problem that impacts us all, regardless of race, religion, or political affiliation. ENTER NOW!
Rules to Enter:
1. Take a Photo or Video of a front door. You can include a picture of yourself, a pet, or anything you think will make your submission more creative and receive the most "Likes". (Do not include images of minors unless you have prior approval to do so.)
2. Post the Photo or Video to either Facebook OR Instagram. Write a caption about your thoughts on affordable housing and include the following hashtag: #donate2push and tag @pushministryatl. We will only accept one submission from ONE social media platform, per contestant.
3. Submit your Photo or Video at www.pushministry.org/contest and pay the $50.00 entry fee. You may donate more than $50.00, but any donation above the required amount will not increase your odds of winning.
How to Win: The contestant with the best Photo or Video and Caption will win the competition by means of public voting. Votes will be scored by the amount of "LIKES" a post receives by the entry deadline. The post with the most "LIKES" will win the competition. All submissions are viewable and available for votes on their respective social media platform by searching the hashtag: #donate2push
PRIZE: Tiny Home Travel Trailer
Features and Specifications: Approximate Retail Value $50,000.00 (Terms & Conditions Apply)
The winner will receive a brand new modern 20 ft fully off-grid high cube container camper!
This cottage is 8 feet wide by 20 feet long by 9 feet tall with a full bed, kitchen, and bathroom and can be towed with a full-size 1-ton pickup.
Features MAY include:
• 4x 100W Solar Panel w/ Inverter and Batteries
• Rainwater harvesting system for non-potable water storage
• Composting toilet (no need for black water tank)
• Tankless water heater
• 1KW Solar Generator for additional energy production needs
• Triple Axle trailer 15,600 lbs rated w/ electric brakes full lights and rv leveling jacks
• Fully Insulated Floor, Walls and Ceiling
• Full Size Door w/ Dead Bolt Lock
• White Vinyl Windows x2
• Pitched roof for solar panels (10 degrees)
• Waterproof Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring
• Full Kitchen: Custom Cabinetry, Fridge, Countertop & Stove, Sink & Faucets
• Full Bathroom: Shower Enclosure, Custom Vanity, Sink Faucet, Vanity Light with Exhaust Fan
• LED lights and 8 electrical outlets
• In-Wall Split AC unit with Heater & Remote
• Low-flow faucets
• 300 gallon greywater tank, 280 gallon clean water tank
Evo Group is rated the #1 container home/camper builder in the U.S.! With over 50 years of experience in the construction industry we are sure to build your home/camper!